TOUR AVAILABLE FOR 1 TO 8 PERSONS
Presented schedule could be changed and adjusted
You can see it all!!
Relax and let us make your time in Bosnia and Herzegovina relaxing, interesting and unforgettable.
- your arrival, earlier in the day
- transfer to the accommodation in Sarajevo
- tour of the city and welcome dinner overlooking the city
At the moment this is the biggest archaeological project in the world. Energy is very powerful and interesting. Something that you must see and feel. Words are just not enough. The complex contains 4 pyramids, tumulus, labyrinth of tunnels ( just recently discovered that there are more than one level of tunnels). The most wonderful place for meditation, especially in the tunnels as it is the perfect environment for the human body on the planet.
After lunch, healing and meditation tour and visit to the most energized location.
After breakfast, trip to The Stone Ball parks. Another interesting and amassing location. Stone balls are found all around the world and are usually associated with pyramids.
A few years ago, the biggest stone ball in the world was found in the area. A very different place with interesting, unusual and strong energy.
After the visit to the parks your trip continues to the Central - Bosnian town of Travnik. Very historical place.
Your accommodation will be at the ETNO VILLAGE.
Beatiful area built in traditional style but with modern facilities inside. Nice spa, salt room, outside and inside pool. Very good place for a spa treatment or some meditation and time off in the salt room. Recommended.
After breakfast your trip will continue to another very mystical and interesting location. SPLIT ROCK in the forest.
This location has an interesting story addressing power of manifestation, meditations through prayer.
You will hear the full story at the site.
After this location journey continues to the old city of Jajce with a unique waterfall in the center of the city. Close by are Pliva lakes with many watermills that still function. Interesting and relaxing place.
After lunch by the lake the trip continues to the very beautiful city of Mostar. Gorgeous Old bridge, under UNESCO protection over the river Neretva.
You will spend the night at the hotel by the famous underground river Buna.
- dervish house, built in the 16th century on the cliff by the exit of the biggest underground river in Europe, lots of wonderful positive energy from the huge amount of water coming from the ground.
- if available at the time you may enter the cave by boat
- next stop is town of Pocitelj, absolutely gorgeous town, fully developed during Ottoman’s era. Beautiful view, architectural design, charming surrounding, mosks dated back to16th century. Something not to MISS!
This is a beautiful old Otoman's city, built all in stone overlooking beautiful river of Neretva. If only those walls could talk ....
WATERFALL KRAVICE is the next location, just one beautiful sight, in the rocky surroundings an oasis suddenly comes to be
- MEDJUGORJE, the place where Virgin Mary appears. Location with lots of energy, mass prayers, a quiet and dedicated meditation spot
MOSTAR, an old city in all its beauty. It is possible to see some young men jumping from the middle of the bridge down into the beautiful and cold river Neretva. One of the famous Red Bull Diving competition locations..
After breakfast the trip continues to the east of Bosnia and to the location where your log rafting trip will begin. That is a super relaxing day that you can just enjoy, meditate and absorb all the beauty of the river and nature around you. During the trip you will have food and drink on the raft at all times.
- For this option one of the above location could be repeated, PLUS city of Stolac, necropolis of stechci Radimlja, Trebinje and return to Sarajevo
Stolac and Radimlja
Back to Sarajevo.
Accomodation in Sarajevo.
After breakfast trip to the nice city of Trebinje and if possible of your entrance visas if that is the case we would go to the most beautiful city on the Croatian coast - DUBROVNIK. Tour of the old city and spend the most of the day touring around as you like. Around 5 PM departure to Sarajevo.
- departure per schedule
- transportation to the airport.
The whole trip is on ALL INCLUSIVE BASIS that includes:
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Entrance tickets
- Guide at all times
- Meals as follows:
Day 1 – L/D
Day 2 - L/D
Day 3 – L/D
Day 4 – L/D
Day 5 – L/D
Day 6 – L/D
Day 7 – L
- Spa treatments or any personal preferences, choices or activities of any kind are not included